"God does notice us, and he watches over us. But it is usually through another person that he meets our needs." Spencer W. Kimball

June 10, 2008

We're approved!

We heard back from our case worker this week and our state application has been approved. Basically, this means we need to get our online profile finished (hopefully today) so that it can be posted by LDSFS and it will be available for birth parents to look at. Shane leaves for scout camp next weekend and our goal is to be up and running before he leaves. We'll post our profile name as soon as we're online. We are so excited!

3 comments:

Angi Gerrie said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so totally excited for you. I can't wait to see your profile. I am glad that you put stuff from girl's night- that was so much fun. I am adding your link right now!

Jill said...

Yahoo!! Yippee!! I'm so excited I can't stand it! You and Shane will be the most wonderful parents! Hope your wait is very short!!
Love ya lots!

Tamara Jacobs said...

Meri! That is sooo exciting! Your blog is so cute! You will be the most amazing mom...love you!