"God does notice us, and he watches over us. But it is usually through another person that he meets our needs." Spencer W. Kimball

September 29, 2008

Say Cheese!

In August our baby nephew Cooper was born so I went out to Maryland this week to help Monica and spend time with the kids.  Things are pretty busy when you've got 6 kids - especially with a newborn - and I was more than happy to step in as the designated baby holder for the week.  Baby Cooper is such a little angel, and everyone else is so cute and growing up so fast!  We had a great time playing games (Sorry and Marbles), going miniature golfing and just being together.  Navy invited the football coaches wives to go to the game with them in North Carolina and I was able to watch the kids for a couple of days so that Monica could go with Joe.  I just love these kids so much and had so much fun being with them!  And to top off the weekend Navy beat Wake Forest (who were ranked 16) - it was an awesome game! 

4 comments:

Angi Gerrie said...

So cute- we have to get Skype going soon so we can talk! I feel sooooo hungry- we have to go gluten-free shopping TODAY!

Linds Forrest said...

Those kids are so stinkin cute! That's so awesome you were able to spend the whole weekend with them and go to Maryland. Did you drive or fly? I miss and love you tons!

Jill said...

What a darling family! I'm sure the kids loved having you there! So glad you could go!

birdmama said...

What cute kids! I'm glad you got to help out! If I were to have 6 kids, I'd love to have you help me out! :) Glad you're back!