"God does notice us, and he watches over us. But it is usually through another person that he meets our needs." Spencer W. Kimball

October 13, 2008

Sewing!


Shane was out of town a couple days last week and I was caught up with my seminary lessons and somewhat on my sleep, so I got to do some sewing.  My friend gave me this darling pattern to cross stitch (which I actually started last Sept...augh!!!).  I was able to finish it pretty quickly, pick up some Halloween fabric, and put this pillow together.  Happy October!

7 comments:

Angi Gerrie said...

That is so cute. I wish I was as creative and talented as you are... I can dream right?

Christy said...

That is so cute Meri and great job for finishing it in a year. It probaby would have taken me 10 years. Way to go!

Dyana said...

Very cute, Meri!

camille said...

Yay! It's done! I love it. Someday I will ask you to teach me how to be so talented!

Tamara Jacobs said...

That turned out sooo cute! You'll have to teach me your cross stitching skills! I love the fabric you picked.

The Stradling Family said...

I haven't even STARTED that one yet! You are amazing. When are we going to start quilting again??

The Bennett Family said...

So cute, Meri! If I saw that in a boutique, I would pick it up and buy it. :)