"God does notice us, and he watches over us. But it is usually through another person that he meets our needs." Spencer W. Kimball

December 6, 2008

O Christmas Tree!

We love Christmas and have been having fun decorating our house for the holidays.  There's something serene to be found in the warm glow of the Christmas tree lights that speaks peace to my soul.  I hope you, too, will enjoy the occasional quiet moments during the hustle and bustle of the season and feel the true joy of this beautiful Christmas holiday.

4 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

Your message was so peaceful. I love your tree, it is so beautiful! Your holiday vacation sounds so splendid, I hope it is magical! I love you two!

Jill said...

Your tree is so beautiful! I love your message and need to remember that through this holiday season!
Love you both!!

The Bennett Family said...

Someday I hope to have a beautiful matching tree like that! Ours is a collection of every random ornament you could think of that we've bought over the years. They bring back great memories, but it makes a crazy tree! So when I finally get my "pretty tree," I will be hiring you to help me decorate it!

TLJ said...

Joyeux Noel!