"God does notice us, and he watches over us. But it is usually through another person that he meets our needs." Spencer W. Kimball

October 18, 2009

First Tights!

You probably think we are so cheesy for documenting the littlest events in Molly's life, but seriously, our baby girl is so adorable we can't help but gush every time we look at her! Look how big the smallest tights are...so cute!!!
Today when we sat down for church Shane turned to me and said,"Do you mind if I hold her during church since you got to hold her last week?" How cute is that! Shane's the best dad!

2 comments:

Ana Levine said...

She is growing so big and it's amazing how beautiful she gets everyday. I really look forward to see you and my little princess in March. love you give Molly kisses and hugs for me.

Angela said...

Oh Meri and Shane!! We are SO excited for you three! I cried when your mom told me!! :) Congrats and keep posting all the cute little moments, they are the ones you want to remember for eternity.