"God does notice us, and he watches over us. But it is usually through another person that he meets our needs." Spencer W. Kimball

October 10, 2010

Oh that I could go yet stay...

 Oh that I could go yet stay;
have tomorrow, keep today;
treasure hold my yesterday.
My yesterday now treasured dear;
was once tomorrow seen with fear.

I heard this poem in the MTC and wrote it in my scriptures.  It was a fitting description of my feelings as I left the MTC and I find it fitting today as we look toward moving to Arizona yet long to take our dear friends in Illinois with us on our journey.  Our lives have been touched by so many since moving to Illinois and we are sad to say goodbye.  Sweet little Molly has created a bond between us and our ward that will always hold a special place in our hearts.  It was fun to watch her tonight at our farewell open house as she "worked the room" sharing her smile and showing off her tricks to everyone.  By the time we got home she was tuckered out and ready for her blankey.

 I didn't get a post up last week.  We were in Utah over the weekend and had fun visiting with cousins and grandparents.  Molly fell in love with the little rocking chair that was just her size!

2 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

Cute pictures! Hope your travels go well this week. I love the last picture. My Dad just loves Molly!!

Jill said...

I'm feeling that same for you as the poem states! I know you love it there...I know they love your family!! They will miss you! New adventures await you in AZ and I know you will have people come into your lives that have been waiting just for you!!