"God does notice us, and he watches over us. But it is usually through another person that he meets our needs." Spencer W. Kimball

May 9, 2010

8 Months Old

Molly turned 8 months old this week. She is such a happy little baby! She's still not crawling, but oh so close! Today I had her sitting on the floor by the tub while I was getting the water ready. She put her hands on the side of the tub and pulled herself up to her knees. That's the first time she's pulled herself up...before we know it she'll be walking along the furniture! She loves to roll all over the room and is pretty good at doing yoga poses with me when I exercise!

Happy Mother's Day!

Our little munchkin has a pretty good head of hair.
Here's her first little ponytail!

It's movie time...which one should we watch first?

2 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Mother's Day Meri! Molly looks so cute! You are such a wonderful mother to Molly. She's very lucky to have you!!

Ana Levine said...

Happy Mothers Day! Hope you had a wonderful day. I can't believe Molly is getting so big and beautiful. I miss you all,and love you very much..