"God does notice us, and he watches over us. But it is usually through another person that he meets our needs." Spencer W. Kimball

May 17, 2010

Maryland

This past week Shane attended a training in Maryland, not far from my brothers house, so Molly and I went with him to spend time with family. It just so happened that my brother was out of town too, so it was nice to have some company! We had a pretty laid back week going for walks, attending my niece and nephews lacrosse games and visiting the National Zoo in D.C. We partied it up on the weekend with a crepe fest, Lego rock band and an ice cream bar! All in all a wonderful week! Here's Molly on her first trip to the zoo.

It's not often that the lion's are awake and roaming. This guy is so beautiful!

Molly had so much fun playing with her cousins! She can now crawl backwards (we're still working on going forward) and her first little tooth is starting to come in.

Love the crepe fest!

3 comments:

Angi Gerrie said...

Where is my crepe fest?

Linds Forrest said...

Sounds like a blast. And I second Angi, where is my crepe fest?!! July 4th?!!

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

fun and way jealous! Love the crepe fest! funny that Molly is crawling backwards, not forwards.. she's getting so big