"God does notice us, and he watches over us. But it is usually through another person that he meets our needs." Spencer W. Kimball

February 7, 2011

Family Wedding

When Shane joined us in Utah for the wedding, Molly and I had already been there for a week.  We were so excited to see him!  I saw his car pull into my parents driveway so I grabbed Molly and we opened the front door.  When Molly saw Shane get out to of the car she let out a squeal of delight and held out her arms for Shane.  It was the best welcome ever!

Our niece got baptized the same day as Sarah's wedding and we really wanted to attend both.  It made for a busy morning: Salt Lake Temple for wedding at 9am, family pictures at 10am, baptism in Riverton (25 minute drive) at 11am and back up to Salt Lake for the wedding luncheon at noon (we were 5 minutes late).  It was close, but we were able to fit it all in and stay awake with the help of a little diet mountain dew!!

Molly was giggling all night!

All of my brothers and sisters!  I love my family!

No comments: