"God does notice us, and he watches over us. But it is usually through another person that he meets our needs." Spencer W. Kimball

February 21, 2011

Happy President's Day!

We've had a fun filled week with Valentine's Day, decorating Molly's room and just spending time together as a family.  Here are some picture highlights:
 I've just about given up on headbands.  They look so cute but never last more than 5 minutes...

 Valentine's Dinner: homemade Heart Shaped gluten free pizza, red punch, red jello, purple salad dressing (raspberry vinaigrette), and for dessert...

gluten free sugar cookies (my recipe, of course!)

 We always have a little decorating contest, and yes, Shane always wins!  He's just so creative!!!

Yum!

Molly and I rearranged her room while Shane was out of town.  She loves having the books within reach of her rocking chair!

 Just hanging around

 Molly loves to find new places to sit

Mommy's girl!

3 comments:

Angi Gerrie said...

So cute! I hope one day I get to come and see your house.

lonny said...

Your dinner looks yummy and Molly just makes me smile!! I love you all!! (this is me,JJ,in case it says Lonny)

Linds Forrest said...

What a fun week and weekend! That pizza looks delicious! So excited to see you guys in April.