"God does notice us, and he watches over us. But it is usually through another person that he meets our needs." Spencer W. Kimball

March 21, 2011

Bag of Treasures

The last few days Molly's been carrying around this bag.  It's filled with everything from books to stuffed animals and cars to bracelets.  All of her little treasures.  Today she put the bag on her arm like a purse and said,"bye, bye" as she started to walk away.  Halfway across the room she turned around said,"kisses" ran over and gave me a kiss before waving and walking away again.

My heart melted.  I'm the one with the treasure!!!

We've started eating dinner outside this week.  Molly loves it!

Super Moon.  We drove out away from the city lights to get a good look at the super moon this weekend and we got clouds. 
Oh well.  It was still pretty!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Molly just makes me smile and laugh! I sure miss her and can't wait until she visits again!