"God does notice us, and he watches over us. But it is usually through another person that he meets our needs." Spencer W. Kimball

March 15, 2011

Hello Sunshine!

This 80 degree weather is really nice.  We like to wake up and go walking before it's too hot (in my book) for exercising outside.  Today after our walk I got Molly dressed for the day and she immediately said,"Go! shoes! Go! Shoes!" She loves being outside!

The other day Molly found this vest that Shane made in high school and she insisted on wearing it for the rest of the day.  I love that it hooks at the top and looks like a cape.  Super Molly!

3 comments:

birdmama said...

I'm glad someone has sunshine. :) The cold and clouds miss you here in Chicago (along with some awesome friends).

Linds Forrest said...

That cape is awesome!!

Shane said...

I made it in my Outdoor Clothing class at Alta.