"God does notice us, and he watches over us. But it is usually through another person that he meets our needs." Spencer W. Kimball

April 13, 2011

Quiet Book: A Few More Pages...

There are still a few pages that I'm working on and I need to do a cover, but I wanted to get what I had put together so we can start using it.  I'm really happy with how the quiet book is coming together and I've had fun practicing my sewing skills.  Yeah for sewing!
Learn to tell time

 Practice counting and phone etiquette
(Molly's favorite page so far)

 Shapes, colors, and learning how to snap things together

Learning to lace and tie.  I could have done a shoe for this 
but since we're such big football fans a football was a much better fit!

1 comment:

Rachel @ Finding Joy said...

I love your learn to lace and tie and felt book. So creative and definitely something my little ones would love.

came over from your gluten free blog...:)