"God does notice us, and he watches over us. But it is usually through another person that he meets our needs." Spencer W. Kimball

April 26, 2011

Easter 2011

I hope you had a wonderful Easter!  At church during Primary (Sunday school class for children ages 3-11) the most beautiful book was shared about a treasure hunt for the true meaning of Easter called Easter walk by Deborah Pace Rowley.  The pictures and message are beautiful.  It really touched me and is a book I want to share with my family not only on Easter, but throughout the year.

We had a quiet afternoon including naps and a silly photo shoot.  It's hard being away from family on holidays and being new to the area we haven't yet found "family" to spend our holidays with when we can't be with our relatives.  We were blessed to have that in Chicago and hope to find that in Arizona.

 Molly loved the Mrs. Potato Head she got for Easter!

 Cheese! Who's got the biggest grin?

 Seriously, those eyes just make me melt!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Love her little scrunched nose!

The Stradling Family said...

I had a dream about Molly the other night. I dreamt that you guys came back here and I picked her up and she was just jabbering away in full sentences. It was so cute. Any chance you are returning? :)