"God does notice us, and he watches over us. But it is usually through another person that he meets our needs." Spencer W. Kimball

June 30, 2011

Girly girl...

I've never really thought of Molly as a girly girl - she's always loved her books more than her bracelets, dolls and purse.  Being the book lovers that we are, this is something that we've encouraged.  The other day Molly shuffled over to me in my sparkly sandals that she'd found in the closet.  The next day she asked me to put Mrs. Potato Head's earring on and at nursery I spied her cuddling with a doll.  She still carries her blankie and a book almost everywhere she goes, but even book lovers like to dress up and have a girls day every now and again!


Cupcake Craze...
One of Molly's favorite books is "If you Give a Cat a Cupcake".  She excitedly sang out "cupcake" and pointed at the cupcakes I'd baked while she was napping on Sunday.  I think she enjoyed putting sprinkles on the cupcakes just as much as eating them!
best buddies!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Molly...you are the cutest little girl every!! We love you a "bushel and a peck"!!

Tamara Jacobs said...

Oh she is sooo cute! I love the aprons you made too. Miss you guys!!