"God does notice us, and he watches over us. But it is usually through another person that he meets our needs." Spencer W. Kimball

June 6, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend 2011

I don't know what it is, but for some reason I feel let down if I don't get to go hiking or do something outdoorsy for Memorial Day.  To fulfill this need, we went to a park preserve that has a duck pond and a bunch of walking trails so that we could enjoy nature.  Then it was home for naps (Shane and Molly) before going to the Diamondbacks baseball game.  It really was a perfect day!
 
We had front row seats for duck watching!

 
One of Molly's new things- balancing on walls


 
My little helper!  Helping Mommy cut out donuts





1 comment:

Linds Forrest said...

That park looks cool. How do you find out about parks and such around you, I still don't know how to do that. And I want to try your donuts! Yum!