"God does notice us, and he watches over us. But it is usually through another person that he meets our needs." Spencer W. Kimball

October 27, 2011

Trick-or-Treat

Last night was our church's annual Fall Festival including trunk-or-treating for the kids.  Molly wasn't too keen on dressing up and she took off her witches hat as soon as I took the pictures, but boy did she love going from car to car filling her little pumpkin with candy!  After a few cars she was even saying "trick-or-treat" and "thank you" without any prompting.

trick-or-treat!

She was especially in love with the little packs of m&ms

We've been doing all things pumpkin lately: cookies, decorations, clothes; I love hearing Molly sing, "Good morning pumpkin!" first thing when she wakes up and see's the pumpkin in the window.

I've been teaching Molly all of the Halloween songs that I grew up singing: 5 Little pumpkins; Mr. jack-o-lantern; Witches flying through the sky; and Boo, Boo, boo, boo! I'm a ghost to scare you.
She loves to sing and follows along with the actions!

I hope you're enjoying this Bewitching Season!

1 comment:

camille said...

So, SO cute! I miss you guys so much!!!