"God does notice us, and he watches over us. But it is usually through another person that he meets our needs." Spencer W. Kimball

January 16, 2009

Christmas 2008

Christmas morning we had so much fun being with family and seeing how excited the kids were when they saw what Santa brought them.  Thanks for letting us spend Christmas with you Joe and Monica!  We had a great time and are looking forward to our next visit!

Waiting to get the go ahead to see what Santa brought.


Shane with his M&M golf Candy Dispenser given to him by our favorite brother-in-law M&M collector!
I received this charging Valet from my awesome niece so I finally have a home for my keys, phone and spare change!


Check out the craftsmanship on this car garage!  I bet it took Santa's Elves at least two solid hours of hard labor to put that baby together!


Karaoke anyone?

1 comment:

Angi Gerrie said...

When did Maddy get so tall? Wow, they are getting so big. You guys were so lucky to get to be with them.