"God does notice us, and he watches over us. But it is usually through another person that he meets our needs." Spencer W. Kimball

May 4, 2010

34 Weeks and Growing!

I know that I'm a couple days late getting these posted...it seems that between feedings, naps, and showing our house, my computer time is a little hit and miss. I wouldn't change it for anything! (except the house selling thing...all those showings stress me out a bit!)

It seems that Molly gets cuter every day! I had so much fun taking her Sunday shot that I couldn't decide on just one to post. I love this one with her little tongue sticking out!

Molly is rolling across the floor and scooting around a bit. When she sees something she wants, she goes after it! She's started getting up on her hands and knees this week, but no crawling yet. She usually doesn't move very much when she sleeps, but last night when I checked on her an hour after she went to bed, Molly had turned herself around so that her feet were where her head had been and her head was at the foot of the crib. So cute! We just love watching her grow into this beautiful curious active baby!

This is one of Molly's favorite toys (and on of our favorite pictures!) These stacking rings are timeless - we had one when I was growing up too!

2 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

What a cute little munchkin! I can't wait until I see you guys again. And I am so excited when we get to have you guys here in San Fran! It will be so awesome!

Jill said...

Molly just makes me smile!! She is the happiest baby I know!! I think because she has such wonderful parents:)