"God does notice us, and he watches over us. But it is usually through another person that he meets our needs." Spencer W. Kimball

September 10, 2010

Sunday Shot - 1 year


It's hard to believe we've been doing "Sunday Shots" for a year!  Molly now walks as much as she crawls, loves scrambled eggs, drinks whole milk from a sippy cup and says,"ooo! ooo!" when she sees a dog.  Today when she woke from her nap she called out,"Mama!"  And when she peed on the bathroom floor as I was about to put her in the tub I couldn't help laughing and thinking how blessed I am not only be a mom, but to be sweet little Molly's Mama!  I look forward to a lot more firsts in this next year of Molly's life!

2 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

Cute dress!! I want to be a mom like you, so loving and care free and can laugh at the small things.

Jill said...

Molly looks so cute in her dress and standing there like a big girl!! I miss her a lot!!