"God does notice us, and he watches over us. But it is usually through another person that he meets our needs." Spencer W. Kimball

May 9, 2011

Molly and Me

I love Mother's Day!  For a lot of years Mother's Day was a really hard day for me...a celebration of my greatest desire, my desire to be a mother.  Enter Molly and her sweet birth-mother Ana.  They have blessed me with the most precious gift and highest calling of all.  Motherhood.  I celebrate this every day when I look into the eyes of my beautiful baby.  I am a mother.

My little helper in the sewing room
Always ready with a smile

 Can you see the mischievous spark in her eyes?

 Mama's shoes

1 comment:

birdmama said...

I love that you can enjoy Mother's Day as much as the rest of us now! Motherhood is an amazing gift!
I'm glad your day was wonderful!