"God does notice us, and he watches over us. But it is usually through another person that he meets our needs." Spencer W. Kimball

August 22, 2011

Today as I was putting a darling little sundress over Molly's head she promptly pulled it off.  I tried again with the same result.  After a third failed attempt I said,"But Molly, this dress is so cute and it's one of Mommy's favorites." 

She looked at me with defiance and firmly responded,"No. BYU!" 

I guess my little lady has decided to take an active role in how she dresses.  This was the first time she's wanted a say in her outfit and  there aren't enough tears in the world to show you how sad we both were that her BYU shirt was in the dirty clothes!!!

What can I say...train them while they're young!!!

 Don't you love the crossed ankles?  She thought of that all by herself!

1 comment:

birdmama said...

Rise Up! I love the Cougar spirit she has! BYU will need her in a few years. :)