"God does notice us, and he watches over us. But it is usually through another person that he meets our needs." Spencer W. Kimball

June 9, 2009

Schwinn "June" Cruiser

Shane has logged over 300 miles on his road bike since he got it last month and I've been feeling a bit jealous.  I don't know if I'll ever be the road bike type, but I fell in love with this little cruiser the moment I saw it.  I've only had it a week, but I've already put it to good use riding back and forth to the library and along the bike paths near our home.  I think everyone should get a bike - it makes you feel like a kid again! 

7 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

Oh my crap I have always wanted one of those!! Congrats! That is such a cute one!!

Christy said...

Sweet ride! I'm thinking about purchasing a Trek 1.2 road bike. Should I go for it?

Lisa said...

Oh, I bet you look all vintage-y and carefree riding it--I want one!!!

Tamara Jacobs said...

oh i love love love it! i used to have a purple one...it's at my parents house and i've got to find a way to get it to missouri:) i'm so glad you love it! i can see you just cruisin around on that cute bike.

The Bennett Family said...

I love this cute bike! I want one too. And you were seriously crafty with those spice jars! That is a very impressive idea!

Lisa and Doug said...

Meredith, I have a pink cruiser with a basket and a bell and I LOVE it!

Mindy said...

I can totally picture you riding around on that bike. Like a scene from a Meg Ryan movie with a bunch of flowers on that back.
So cute.