"God does notice us, and he watches over us. But it is usually through another person that he meets our needs." Spencer W. Kimball

October 23, 2010

Moving Out and Moving In

It's official!  All loaded up (including our cars) and ready to make our move out West.  Arizona, here we come!
After a week of hotel living we are eager to get into our home
As we were unpacking the kitchen Shane asked,"do we really need all these dishes!" Of course not, silly. But I WANT to keep them ALL!   
More boxes to unpack...
Our Little Helper!  Molly was all to eager to get her hands on the screwdriver after watching Shane's handyman skills in action!
 After a week of unpacking (our stuff arrived in Arizona on Monday) I'm happy to report that I have uncovered the kitchen counters and table.  Hooray for small victories!

3 comments:

The Stradling Family said...

You guys are amazing and I hope that things are getting more organized and normal. I'm sure it's been totally stressful trying to unpack everything. Molly is sure a cutie. We miss you guys tons!

birdmama said...

We miss you already! Can't wait to see you again! Keep blogging!

Jill said...

Boxes...Boxes...think of it like Christmas and what is in the next box!! Well, maybe not as fun, but I hope it is going alright. Wish I was there to help!!!