"God does notice us, and he watches over us. But it is usually through another person that he meets our needs." Spencer W. Kimball

October 29, 2010

Self Feeding: An Experiment of Patience and Humor

Molly is so determined to feed herself these days and she does a pretty good job.  Yogurt is one of the few foods that I've kept in the "mom's going to feed you this 'cuz it's so messy" category.  Today after several failed attempts by me to get the yogurt into Molly's mouth before she grabbed the spoon away from me, I decided it was time for her to give it a try. 

She tried with the spoon.  She tried with each of her hands.  She even tried to drink, slurp, and use her tongue to get the yogurt out of the container.  She got about half of the yogurt into her cute belly.  And the other half?  I've heard it makes a nice moisturizer!

1 comment:

Jill said...

That is funny!! She looks very proud of her accomplishment!!