"God does notice us, and he watches over us. But it is usually through another person that he meets our needs." Spencer W. Kimball

March 6, 2009

Girls Night!

I'm in Utah visiting family and having a great time (while my sweet husband is at home holding down the fort and making a living)!  I got together with the girls from Shane's side of the family for a night of good food and great company.  We went to one of my favorite restaurants - Rafael's.  I love their chips and salsa.   
After dinner we did a spring craft.  I made wood blocks that say "spring has sprung"  I should take a picture but I packed it up in my suitcase already.  We had such a great evening and stopping for ice cream on the way home was a sweet way to end the night.  Thanks ladies!  I love you!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I loved it too! It was such a fun night...so glad you are here!