"God does notice us, and he watches over us. But it is usually through another person that he meets our needs." Spencer W. Kimball

March 7, 2009

Nephews and Nieces!

I'm having so much fun spending time with family. I've been able to see all of my nieces and nephews that live here and they are just so adorable! Here are a few of the highlights: (above photo - licking the beaters after making frosting)


Watch me crawl up the stairs! You're so busy cooing at me maybe I can sneak past you!


Caught red handed! You don't think Grandma will mind if I rearrange the video tapes, do you?


Hugs for everyone!


It's not a Birthday party without Balloons!


Cake and ice cream? Yes Please!

1 comment:

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

those are such cute pictures! I didn't even know that happened with Judd. He's into making mess lately. Danny wanted me to say he's sorry he forgot to clean that up before he left.