"God does notice us, and he watches over us. But it is usually through another person that he meets our needs." Spencer W. Kimball

August 26, 2008

Hershey Park


If you ever get the chance to go to Hershey park you've got to check out their new ride Fahrenheit.  One word - AWESOME!  And so flippin' scary I thought I was going to die.

And to make it all the more thrilling we sat in the front row....AUGHHHHH!

Not only did we go straight up, but we took a 97 degree dive on the way down.  I know you can't really tell, but those two little heads at the front of the cart are ours!



3 comments:

Angi Gerrie said...

That is so funny. Looks like it is... AWESOME. Kyle would never stand a chance!

camille said...

WOW! That looks awesome. I'm glad you guys had a good weekend.

Jill said...

You guys are crazy and so brave to go on those rides! We loved watching you, and it even made me scared just to watch! Lonny and I loved seeng all the shows at Hershey! They are very professional and fun! It was a very fun day!