"God does notice us, and he watches over us. But it is usually through another person that he meets our needs." Spencer W. Kimball

November 21, 2008

Flying Bananas!!!


I am currently a Scoutmaster for Troop 68 in my ward.

As we are going to be reorganizing our patrols...I came across my old patrol patch.

Behold...the Flying Bananas! This was my patrol when I was in Troop 541 in Sandy, UT. We had a patrol flag with a plastic banana on top with feathers sticking out of it.

I am proud to be an alumni of the Flying Banana Patrol, Troop 541, Great Salt Lake Council.

4 comments:

Angi Gerrie said...

That is hilarious!

Linds Forrest said...

Flying bananas!! That one is AWESOME!! I know a really fun banana cheer for if you decide to name your troop that!

LOVE YOU!

Bret said...

I found you blog thanks to your sister's. Glad to see you and your family are doing great.

The flying bananas was awesome. Great memories. Lonny was a fantastic scout master.

TLJ said...

A big shout out to the Flying Bananas, Troop 541!!! Once a Flying Banana always a Flying Banana.