"God does notice us, and he watches over us. But it is usually through another person that he meets our needs." Spencer W. Kimball

November 4, 2008

Great Football Weekend!

All of our teams won their games this weekend...it was great!  What made it even better was being in Utah and getting to go to Skyline's game instead of just hearing about it.  We get to go to another one on Friday.  Go Skyline!

Isn't my dad a cute coach?!!


My mom has a pretty strong football voice, so my sister came prepared with ear plugs!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I forgot your dad was the coach--that's awesome!

I just wanted to let you know that we made our blog private, so if you want to add to our list, send me your email at lisaowens99@msn.com.

Thanks, Meredith!!

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

Edie is a great cheer leader and that's probably why Skyline does so well, but it is REALLY loud! I'm so glad my Dad brings ear plugs to games!