"God does notice us, and he watches over us. But it is usually through another person that he meets our needs." Spencer W. Kimball

November 12, 2008

Utah Trip


Rock Band!  Gotta love it!

Another football win!  Skyline plays Bingham in the semi-finals Nov 13th at 10:30 am


Shane and my brothers talk strategy during half-time

Playing "Oink-Piggy" - the grandkids favorite game!

We were driving past the Jordan River Temple and it looked so beautiful all lit up we stopped to take a picture.  This is where we were married.


6 comments:

Angi Gerrie said...

I wish I could have been there to see you guys! I miss you tons. Next summer will be awesome... are you going down for an extended stay?

Unknown said...

Meredith! Hello! How are you? I got your blog address off of facebook! So good to hear from you! Fill me in on the past however many years!!!

birdmama said...

Fun pictures! I'm glad you had a great time. You've got to teach me "oinky-piggy."

camille said...

Looks like a great trip. I'm so glad you got to go home!

The Stradling Family said...

I'm glad you guys had fun, and I'm glad that you guys are back!

Jeannie said...

It was so awesome to have you here! I love that when we get together we just go crazy and do whatever we want. I love ya!